Video Teller Machines as a Bank Branch Alternative
A self service customer touch point / computerized telecommunications device for performing banking transactions or professional banking consultations with support from remote bank teller via video connection.
VTM I60 is a pioneering banking channel solution that leverages video conferencing technology to integrate the merits of self-service and counter service, providing full range banking experience with smaller footprint. With its versatile modular design, VTM enables migration of complex counter services and customized financial consulting services to the self-service terminal. Over 95% of counter services are available on VTM I60, thus it can be utilized for branch transformation or teller-less branch, allowing customers to do almost all of their banking business via real-time video interaction and guidance of remote teller.
VTM is an innovative solution to integrate branch counter, ATM, internet banking, mobile banking and call banking. Such seamless integration of branch, self-service channel and e-channel, has invented a brand-new channel to reach and empower customers with more transaction and service options.
VTM offers full range services to customer, including retail & corporate banking services. Different modules are centralized into one machine to achieve cash deposit and withdrawal, check deposit, account opening and closing, card issuing, credit card/loan application, investment product purchase, financial consulting, payment services, etc.
Other Features Include:
• Round-the-clock Availability
• Extended Footprint
• Supreme Experience
• Optimum Security
• Integrated Resources
A futurist video banking terminal with customized configurations.
The bank’s VTMs target retail banking, with a comprehensive system that integrates access control and real-time HD video conferencing to provide high-end services for VIP customers. It also provides the bank with a lower cost channel for expansion into low-traffic areas than could be provided with a traditional branch.
The VTMs all are deployed in private cabins with strict access control. Customers use their ID cards for access, and when they enter the cabin video conferencing is already activated. Remote tellers are available 24/7, so customers can perform banking transactions after work in the evenings and during the weekends.
VTM i60 video presentation
• Purpose built personalised banking transaction terminal;
• Video conference enabled + self service cash/check processing + account opening + loan/ service application + finacial counsultance
• Improved customer relationship Personal interactions and contacts Morden user experience
• Enhanced one‐stop service Offer most counter services Standardized and high‐quality service Delivered by specialists
• Reliable security ID authencitaion through visual recognition Video record to prevent dispute
• Expanded footprint & availability Alternative to bank branch 24*7 teller‐assisted services
• Intergrated resource Ultizing existing call center, CRM & core banking
• More revenue Extention of value‐added service such as finacial consulting